I love a good soup and home cooking. We are all very busy this days but we also have think about what we eat .Home cooking is very easy and doesn’t need to be complicated. I know this soup is probably out of season but I really liked sound of it. Yesterday was very cold and mirsable so I thought I will give it a go.
It was so easy to prepare and cheap as well and what’s more important pretty quick.
If you want to try it here is recipe for you my friends 😉
Olive oil, large onion,small knob of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped half of red chilli, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, 900g butternut squash of course peeled deseeded and cut into the chunks, 1 vegetable stock pot , 400 ml coconut milk, and chopped fresh coriander.
Heat the oil in the large sauce pan, add the onion, ginger,chilli and garlic and fry for 5 minutes until softened. Add the squash, stock pot and coconut milk but leave about 4/5 table spoons. Bring to the boil than reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until squash is cooked trough. Blitz until smooth with the hand blender or food processor and serve hot . Swirled trough with the reserved coconut milk and coriander. Done
My family loved it xxx
I absolutely love Mackerel , and I think people don’t eat enough of it , as soon I found this recipe I`ve made it and I assure you its delicious , I normally eat it for my lunch but it can be served as a starter or light supper , and this is what you need :
- 2 pears, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- 85g watercress
- 150g Juniper and Black Pepper, Beetroot quartered
- 2 x 160g piri piri smoked mackerel, skinned and flaked
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 150g of green lentils
- 20g of butter
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp. creamed horseradish
- 1 orange, juice only
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the lentils. Cook for 20-25 minutes until tender. Drain well and refresh under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan and fry the pear slices on each side until golden.
- Toss the cooked lentils with the watercress, cooked pears, beetroot, mackerel and orange segments. Pile on to a serving platter.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle it over the salad before serving.
I love this Pasta recipe , its light its fresh I cant get enough of it :}
You need :
Tagliatelle – 250 g
Fresh Spinach – 200 g
Fresh garden peas – 200 g
Pumpkin seeds – 3 tbs.
Grated parmesan – 50g
Garlic – 2 cloves
Olive oil – 4 tbs.
Fresh parsley – handful
Salt and pepper
Cook pasta until soft .Wash spinach ,Cut off the hard stamps and leave it do dry on the kitchen towel . On the frying pan heat up 2 tbs. of olive oil ,and we are chopping the garlic and we frying it very gently .Than we add spinach and garden peas and frying until soft .when everything is cooked we move it into the blender .Using the same pan toast pumpkin seeds until golden then also ad them to the blender .Add 2tbs.of olive oil ,season with salt and pepper and blend until smooth .Ready smooth paste, mix with cooked pasta ,put it on the plate sprinkle over with parmesan cheese , chopped parsley and garden peas .